How do you measure the performance of a startup? Data visualization is key for CEOs to provide valuable reports to investors and improve their internal processes. Discover how our business intelligence solution helped a shared economy startup achieve these goals.
In a highly competitive market where 3.1 million startups are created every month, according to eleconomista.com, business intelligence and data-driven processes become critical partners for success. In this project, we collaborated with DingGo, an Australian shared economy startup in the automotive industry, to create a robust data model and visualization necessary to generate reports describing their performance. We used tools like Microsoft PowerBI and PowerQuery to create the data model from SQL data. The resulting reports helped the CEO and their team make more informed decisions and improve their performance in a highly competitive market.
- Microsoft PowerBI and PowerQuery: These Microsoft tools are fundamental in creating data models and generating reports. PowerBI is a powerful data analysis and visualization platform that helps businesses turn data into actionable insights. PowerQuery, on the other hand, facilitates data transformation and preparation.
- SQL: The use of SQL (Structured Query Language) allows for efficient data extraction, storage, and management. It’s essential for data consolidation and creating a strong data model.
Where Can It Be Used?
The application of this business intelligence and data visualization solution is broad and extends to various sectors and applications, including:
- Technology: Tech startups can use data visualization to analyze the performance of their applications, enhance user experience, and make strategic decisions about product development.
- E-commerce: E-commerce companies can use data to track sales conversion, customer retention, and the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Healthcare: In the healthcare sector, data visualization can help improve patient management, optimize resource allocation, and enhance the quality of healthcare.
- Finance: In the financial sector, data can be used to assess credit risk, monitor investment performance, and make informed decisions about loans and credit.
- Education: In the education sector, data visualization can be used to assess the performance of learning platforms and personalize the student experience.
- Manufacturing: Manufacturing startups can use data to optimize production, reduce costs, and improve product quality.
- Transportation and Logistics: Logistics companies can use data visualization to track the movement of goods, optimize routes, and improve supply chain efficiency.
How Does It Apply to Your Business?
Digital transformation, focused on centralizing data in the cloud through data warehouses and data lakes, is the foundation of this solution and helps create efficient visualization tools to accelerate decision-making processes. If you want to improve the efficiency and performance of your business, this solution may be right for you. Let’s schedule a meeting to discuss how we can help you implement it and achieve positive results!